Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Winners #77

Thankyou to everyone who fluttered by this past fortnight and  for continuing to play along. Two new players came into the garden so welcome.  There were some faux techniques that I had not thought of  and my choice for the Top 3 reflects this.

My Top 3

In Numerical order are

(7) Cindy C.

Faux Embossing.


(10) Pretti D.

Faux Stitching


(14) Aquarius.

Faux Quilling.


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the  Top 3
badge from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.

(20) Elly Booij




Congratulations Elly .
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #77.
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.


The Winner of the 



Sweet Dixie
'Delicate Butterfly '
Die Cut.


for using both Faux  and the  colour Jasmine  + your  Butterfly
is

(19) Swissie.



Congratulations  Swissie.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. 
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #78.


7 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done to the winners fantastic projects. x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Congrats to the winners and favorites :) beautiful work, thanks a bunch for choosing one of my projects as well, yay ! I'm thrilled
hugs
preeti

Swissie said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as a winner! I'm speechless!
Congrats to the other winers, too.
I have sent you an email.
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

ellyscard creatief said...

Thank you very much for choosing my creation as a winner.
Congrats to the other winners too. All very lovely cards.
I send you a email.

Cindy C. said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as top 3! Congrats to all everybody!!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations everyone! xxx