Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winners #46

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my Inking  Challenge.
Well you certainly liked getting Inky!
There were an amazing 74 entries and all so diverse.

12 new players decided to flutter by too
along with some new followers .
Welcome to you all.
I loved seeing all your ways of using 
Inking  along with your butterflies.
Who knew playing with ink
could be such fun.

Because of the sheer number of  entries
I couldn't possibly restrict myself to choosing 
just 3. It was very hard going to get it down to 6
but after much deliberating here is my
Top 6!!


In numerical order they are

(5)  Joan W.
(Using Embossing paste & Stencils
over a Brusho background).


(7) Lou.
A new player.
(Just check out her amazing book page
with inked  butterflies tumbling  everywhere).


(24) Donna T.
(With a classic looking inked Butterfly shaker card).


(25) Kathy S.
Another new player.
(With a riotous colour of  inky splats 
as her background).


(29) Alison C.
(A painted with ink background
that was then bleached back out 
to give this amazing effect)!


(44) Amanda.
(A brilliantly inked background 
using Bubble Wrap).

All vastly different ways on how to get Inky.

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top
3 badge
from the side bar. 


Because there were over 70 entries
I instructed Random  Org to pick me
not One but Two Winners this week.

I'm so glad he picked the following two
as I already had them earmarked as
potential  Top 3 entries.


(60) Samantha Wade.



(28) Dr Sonia S V.


Congratulations Samantha and Sonia .

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know  which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 46
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 47
which will be a Double Billing!!.

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

A big congrats to the featured ladies and yippee to be lucky winner. Will mail you shortly!

Barb said...

Lots of wonderful entries and my Congratulations to the winners. Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Dr Sonia and Samantha!
And to all the picked ladies :D

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners and I am so excited to be among the top six! Thanks Mrs A!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo, congrats to the winners and top picks! I recognize some of those names! Well done, ladies!